You Are Here: Home » Male » DaGrin’s unreleased single: If I die

Below is an unreleased single from Dagrin prior to his death.  In this song, he says what he wants done when he passes away. I mean death is a price we all have to pay but it’s just one part of reality we all don’t want to accept sometimes. However, he accepts and knows that this shall come to pass.

If I die, Make you no cry for me, E jen simi, E jo ke jen mi

Listen to “If I Die”

Download

You May Like These:

Repping DaGrin!
Repping Shakar El Swagga!
OOTV: Lineo

10 Comments

1. yomi woods-ali says:

rest in peace homie.God bless ur soul

2. roteemy says:

barrack o grin,akogun,e fi mi le jo,ekun, rest in perfect peace oo!!!! love u 4ever mahn,sleep tyte!!!!! peace.

3. isaac says:

dagrin was a legend gone too soon….. when nigerias were just enjoying your lyrics and rhymes u just left us. it aint fair….

4. donald says:

gone too soon that is all i have to say, and nigerian have missed someone special in the music industry. may his sole rest in perfect peace.

5. banky says:

Dagrin you’ll be forever be in our thots.

6. EMMY says:

WEL IS A PITY THAT A GREAT MAN OF INTERLECT HAVE TO GO, I PRAY THAT MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE. HOW I WHICH I CAN TURN BACK BACK HANDS OF TIME OR MAKE A WHICH THAT GOD SHOULD REPLACE HIS SOUL FOR THE WICKED LEADERS OF OUR NATION… BUT YOU WILL BE REMEMBER THROUGHOUT GRIN BABA YOU ARE STILL THERE. MISS YOU WITH LOVE. I CANT KEEPON WRITEN IF I SHOULD I WILL TAKE THE WHOLE TIME TO WRITE ABOUT THIS GREAT TALENT, WHO EVER THAT HAD HAND IN HIS DEATH WILL DEFINATELY PAY WITH HIS OR HER SOUL TOO IN JESUS NAME AMEN. GRIN BABA I STILL DEY GBADU U JOOOOOOOOOOR O

7. ewesco says:

dagrin jooooooooo,u will always be remember……Dagrin ti ku,oti ku si panpe,ni si dagrin ti di eni iyepe.

8. ayo says:

ilove you so much dagrin but god loves you most. rest in peace and not in pieces. akogun for live

9. Davies says:

DAGRIN GOD BLESS YOU, YES WE MISS YOU, WE PRAY GOD REST YOU, TILL WE CATCH YOU, ONLY AT THE SIDE WE MEET MY NIGGA, YES WE GONNA MEET MY NIGGA, YOU ARE STILL THE HIP HOP GENERAL THE NEW SCHOOL ICON, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW YOU JUST TURN THE MIC ON, WHEN YOU DIED IT WAS CLEAR WHO PEOPLE REALLY LOVE, NIGERIANS DID NOT EVEN CARE, THEIR IS NOT ANOTHER AND THERE WILL NEVER BE DAGRIN THE CEO YOUR MEMORY LIVES ON FOR EVER….

10. Davies says:

DAGRIN GOD BLESS YOU, YES WE MISS YOU, WE PRAY GOD REST YOU, TILL WE CATCH YOU, ONLY AT THE SIDE WE MEET MY NIGGA, YES WE GONNA MEET MY NIGGA, YOU ARE STILL THE HIP HOP GENERAL THE NEW SCHOOL ICON, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW YOU JUST TURN THE MIC ON, WHEN YOU DIED IT WAS CLEAR WHO PEOPLE REALLY LOVE, NIGERIANS DID NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT A DEAD POLITICIAN WHEN YOU DIED NIGERIANS WAS STAVING… THEIR IS NOT ANOTHER AND THERE WILL NEVER BE DAGRIN THE CEO YOUR MEMORY LIVES ON FOR EVER….